by Dan Janal (Author)
Write Your Book in a Flash shows business executives, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders how to get focused fast, so you can write your book without tearing your hair out.
Most people dream of writing a book, but they get stopped in their tracks because of a fatal flaw. Without a clear system for writing a book, nothing gets finished.
The secret to completing a book quickly is to have a system. Unlike books that show you why you should write a book, this book actually shows you how to write a book! You’ll discover:
- How to write a simple outline that makes the writing process faster and easier
- How to get stunning testimonials to help sell your book
- How to find and manage beta readers who will share honest feedback before the book is published
- How to research interesting ideas, stories, and facts so you never run out of ideas or information
- How to overcome “The Imposter Syndrome” and other limiting beliefs that stifle nearly every would-be author
- Clear examples that show you what to do (and what not to do)
- Empowering exercises that show you how to write better and faster
- Simple how-to steps anyone can follow to write a book