The Sustainable Endowment is written for executives and board members of small- to mid-size U.S.-based nonprofits, charities, or foundations. Running a nonprofit requires specialized knowledge and skills, especially regarding foundation management and investing your endowment so it remains sustainable for years to come. This book walks you through the basics and best practices of what you need to know to be successful.
by Sarah St John (Author)
Do you want to learn how to launch, manage, and market your online business for under $100 per month?
Look no further!
Are you looking for a way to…
- Make some extra money on the side?
- Build up your savings and/or pay down debt to achieve financial freedom?
- Work from home to avoid rush hour traffic and spend more time with family?
- Escape the rat race climbing the corporate ladder and work for yourself instead?
- Build passive, residual, and scalable income streams?
“Another Author Marketing Club Premium member featured book. Ready to see your book featured here? Become a Premium member today”
by Jeanine Lauren (Author)
Sylvia has been on her own for two years since her husband died with only the company of online friends and weekly long-distance calls from family and yearns to find a reason to move on. Her therapist has told her to get out into the world and so, reluctantly, she takes herself off to the local park to get some fresh air.