There’s no question. The hardest part about becoming a successful author in today’s digital world is figuring out how to do the marketing. That’s because most people aren’t marketers, nor do they want to be.
But the fact remains that if you want to sell a lot of books you cannot ignore the marketing. At the Author Marketing Club, you will join a robust community of other authors who feel your pain, and who want to work together to help each other learn how to promote their books.
Oh yeah, and help each other promote each others books too! When you become an AMC member you will have access to the following:
- Time-saving tools that help you find more high-quality reviewers for your books
- One-of-a-kind promotional opportunities to help spread the word about your books
- Powerful tools to help you improve your book presentation and “sell-ability”
- Ongoing book marketing learning events and presentations to keep you up-to-date on the latest tips and techniques
- A thriving community of authors and subject-matter experts willing to share their marketing tactics and lessons, and failures
- 30+ hours of recorded video training; Helpful advice and resources for new and experienced authors alike
- Specials and offers for discounted services to help you publish your book
- Much more
Who Created AMC?
Jim Kukral is a 20-year Internet marketing professional who was recently named by Dun & Bradstreet as one of “The Most Influential Small Business People on Twitter.” Jim also serves as a Program Faculty Member for the University of San Francisco’s Internet Marketing Program where he teaches classes to students around the globe on the topics of Internet marketing, entrepreneurship and social media. In addition, SmallBizTrends.com chose Jim as one of 100 top small business influencers online. You can find out more about Jim, or pick up a copy of one of his books here http://www.jimkukral.com.
Owner/CEO Jim F. Kukral
You can read more about Jim here.
Love AMC? Tip Us & Get Your Book Cover Listed!
If you’re feeling like you want to buy us a cup of coffee as a tip for all we do for you, we won’t stop you. 🙂 It’s not required, or expected, but if you love what we do for you for free, we’d happily accept it.
Just click here and choose how much you’d like to tip us. In return, we’ll list your book cover. Thank you. TIP US HERE!